Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things I want to do when I FINISH this Ironman

I want to have some fun this summer. I love summer. I am putting off pretty much everything fun right now so I don't get hurt before my Ironman. Sometimes I even get scared to leave the house. Especially during certain clumsy times of the month.

So here are some things I want to do:

Work!
Go rowing again on Town Lake
Learn how to mountain bike ride
Play some tennis - get a racket
Road bike for fun!
Take belly dancing lessons
Take guitar lessons ( I guess I could do that now but I need money).
Get a doggy maybe - but that is still up in the air in case I decide to train again.
Sleep late on the weekends! (with someone other than Peenut)
Have a date that doesn't have to be cut short because I have to get up early.

That is about it. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. You know I am in for belly dancing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful on the tennis front - all that ironman training makes for weak lateral stability.

    ReplyDelete