Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodbye ole friend

Sunday Funday, we sure have some memories. It's not you it's me.
I thought during my training for my first Ironman I would be able to limit myself to partaking in the drinking of adult beverages...just on Sunday. The thing is, I manage to make up for not drinking all week in that one day. It affected my Monday AND Tuesday training and that does not sit well with me...just because of one fun day/night.

I wish I had the personality of drinking just one or two but if I am having an awesome time I go all out. I like to have a good time and the thing is..I can not be trusted on a Sunday Funday. Not now. I hope that come June, when my Ironman training is over you and I can get back together. I understand things may change in my life from now till then and we may not be able to partake every Sunday. But maybe I will make an effort to be around every other Sunday Funday. Please, don't try and change my mind and seduce me into other days or EVERY Sunday. I am really trying to get it together and settle down and those crazy days just need to be put on the backburner for now.

I love my wine so having a glass at home is doable. Doh! See, there you go! Stop that.

1 comment:

  1. I'll toast to that!!! :-) (and it doesn't even have to be a Sunday!)

    ReplyDelete