Monday, March 16, 2009

Scared of commitment?

Ha Ha!! You probably thought this was gonna be juicy boy problem stuff. NOT! Boys are wonderful and I love them.

This is regarding keeping on a damn schedule! I was doing really good for about a week or two on keeping a plan. Then I decided to change it up and now I change it up every hour on the hour. I annoy myself.

Why is it so difficult for me to stick to a planned schedule. Swim, bike, run, yoga and Crossfit or Core Class. I have a wonderful training group that supplies all of these tough workouts. Just put it in writing and go....right!?

One of the reasons I decided to do an Ironman...besides my friend Vegas talking me into it and it is on my BIRTHDAY!...but because I need adult supervision. I need some structure and I need to learn how to commit and stick to it.

I am taking this time to use the wonderful new excel spreadsheet that Ali did for me and fill in my workouts. Times are about to get really tough in training and I can not afford to blow off any workouts. I have met a group of people I have grown close to and I enjoy the workouts. I really do. I enjoy the training buddies and they make me smile.

That should be enough reason to commit.

No comments:

Post a Comment