Thursday, January 1, 2009

Prayin for Leslie

I am leaving for Dallas in the morning to put a majic spell on my dear friend, Leslie McNeil. We used to live next door to each other when I lived in Dallas with Dan. We had many late nights and great fun pool time there at Chatham Court. We rang in Y2K in Padre and just last year I got to celebrate Leslie and Scott's wedding...again in Padre. She loves the beach and tequila. She has the most contagious laugh. Leslie will bend over backwards for anyone and everyone and loves to have friends around her. Scott and Leslie's relationship is a friendship and a love for each other that is hard to explain...awesome maybe?

Right before Christmas 2008, Scott took Leslie to urgent care because she was having trouble breathing and her heart was beating really fast. Leslie brushes it off as no big deal because, like many of us, she is stubborn and "strong". Scott insisted and urgent care sent them to Medical Center of Plano immediately. She has been there since that time, sedated. She was doing better then took a turn backwards. Now she is really sick again. She went in with pneumonia and they can not figure out what bacteria or virus it is that is killing her.

I am going there to be with our friends, support Scott and talk to her so she knows I am there. I love Leslie very much and can not lose her. I am thinking positive and praying like I have never prayed before.

She is a good woman and needs to stick around for a long while.

Pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment